labels.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

i dwell here

Welcome to my neighborhood- nestled in the north hills with gorgeous views of the surrounding mountains, the Tennessee River and downtown Chattanooga. I love driving down the hill and seeing beautiful Chattanooga lying out before me. Saturday was the perfect day in the scenic city- clear and crisp. I was driving around soaking it all in and snapped some shots of the neighborhood.
I drive across the Market Street bridge every morning going to work. It is my favorite bridge in Chatty because of the big blue steel and the hum.


Car window view

Lookout Mountain

Cute bird house

Signal Mountain

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cara said...

hey sweets. I hope you're feeling better. call me tomorrow.

Unknown said...

You are quite the little photographer, boo. I love reading your blog! : )