labels.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Time Flies


Marrying the man of my dreams May 12, 2012 in Chattanooga, TN (photo: Austin Gros)


The internet has this way of documenting time that makes it all too clear how fast the years have passed. Reviving a blog that has stood still for the past four years makes me think. "Wow, I'm a completely different person now. Where did the time go?" So much life has happened. I finished grad school, landed the job of my dreams, married the man of my dreams and now, I find my self quite literally full of life with our first baby growing inside me.

I like looking back at the person I was then, hearing the voice of my youth and being able to relive the experiences documented on screen. Life has become so full and I feel compelled to find my voice again - to document the wonderful life experiences that are so important to remember.

I have three weeks until my due date (July 11) and before this special time in my life passes, I feel an urgency to document - to share how it feels, what I've learned, the joys and the challenges and even the little things. I've loved every moment of being pregnant and as one of the first of my friends to experience it, Dwelling Here will provide a place to share and learn together as this beautiful life develops and our little family grows. So, here we go...

No comments: